Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryNEW RULES/CHANGES Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

NEW RULES/CHANGES

Go down 

ARE YOU AWESOME?
HELL YEAH
NEW RULES/CHANGES Header11100%NEW RULES/CHANGES Header11
 100% [ 3 ]
NOPE
NEW RULES/CHANGES Header110%NEW RULES/CHANGES Header11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Empress0fKh@0s
Admin
Admin
Empress0fKh@0s

Female
Number of posts : 476
Humor : Oh, That's a B.E.T!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

NEW RULES/CHANGES Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULES/CHANGES   NEW RULES/CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:54 am

THIS IS LONG BUT IT IS VEEEEEEERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ!!

OK, first thing's first.
-There will be no role playing on the forum.
Sorry guys.

-Second, I am going to put an age limit on the forum.
If you are over 21, then you can't join, & for that reason, I am going to ban this moon person, who is 29.
Sorry, bro, but you didn't seem legit anyway.

-A new homework section is going to be added.

-Games/Gaming will be added

-Gallery is up

Remember, respect each other..which everyone here's doing a really nice job of, and have fuuuuuuuun.!

OK, when it comes to the gallery.
If you click the polaroids icon in the upper right hand of the forums header navigation, you will see the gallery.
You can upload pics to your personal album that other forum members may view. They will also rotate randomly on the portal!

So upload some pics!

I'm going to create public sections so if you have any suggestions of albums I should have, then lemme know! I put pets up there, cause it was obvious.

And last but not least, lil pimp shrimps,

I GOT THE STICKERS!!!!!

So e-mail me at: socialoungerox@gmail.com
with your address and name, and how many you want.
Make sure you have in mind all the places you are going to stick them, so that you don't ask for too many or too few.

If you need some ideas, I'd try schools(im a terrible role model Shocked) Bathroom stalls of hot spots like movie theatres, concerts,mcdonalds, parks, six flags, etc, let's just fikkin SPREAD socialounge like butter on toast!

Got a digi cam? Well, Im going to create an album called "Stick that shit" lol, and you dont have to be IN the picture, but id def like for you lil lads to take a pic of wherever you put your sticker. It's a good way to give other kids ideas of where to put one.

Now don't be lame and like stick it on your but cheeks. Please spare us all!

I will start the album, with where my sisters put one.

What is our goal?

50,000 MEMBERS!!!!!!!

I think we can do it.

Si' Se Puede, Mutha Fukas!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/socialounge

NEW RULES/CHANGES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: :~:The Lounge:~: (GENERAL DISCUSSION) :: Announcements/Help/Suggestions-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com