Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryNothing but Problems Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

Nothing but Problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male
Number of posts : 635
Humor : Scene Kids
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Nothing but Problems Empty
PostSubject: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Camp was perfect. I got to spend 5 days with my closest friends and praise God (yes, I am religious) I had the best week of my life. The last night of faith camp I started crying in front of everyone because I didn't want to leave such perfection.

I didn't want to leave all of my friends that I wasn't going to see for a year. I didn't want to come home to my problem infested life. I have a conflict with nearly all of my friends and I come home to one of my best friends hating me.

She said this exactly "I think your a fucking hypocrite who doesn't know what he wants" and it hurt extremely bad.

What do I do? I don't have a clue anymore. All I do is cry 24/7. I don't know. Please guide me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thuendoftime
Matty Mischivous
n00b
n00b
Matty Mischivous

Male
Number of posts : 267
Humor : Bringing death apon imputant fools such as....HIM!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:57 pm

just say f**k it to ur problems
we all have them
and we all deal with them
take the good and the bad as they come
and when he bad comes
u point and laugh in its face
a bit like this
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>
see u saw it
but honestly we all have our own ways of settling wit the bad
i fight it off
others may look at it wit uter discust
some may just let it be
all i can tell u is that u need to find out how u can take the bad and make it a good or just say f**k the bad lets get fucked up
....wait yep yep thats my mind again sorry...lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mattymischivous
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:53 pm

How can I find a way to deal with them. All I do is get depressed, cry, and get mad at the people closest to me.

I haven't the slightest clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Matty is right...but it's not that simple.
Take life for what it is...the bad, and most important, the good!
The best way [for me] to solve my problems is basically to take it step by step.
1. What is the problem
2. What caused the problem
3. How do I change, fix, solve, or etc. the problem (hand in hand w/ 5)
4. How do I present the solution to the problem (hand in hand w/ 4)
5. Here it goes... present the solution to the problem (the 1st was practice)
5. How do I relax myself in relief (sigh, now what can I do to make this moment more worth it)

God Bless!

If someone is annoyed with you, you would basically ask the person the above questions... What did I do to get you upset, how can I change the things I do to upset you, but still keep what makes me me, so if I do that then you will lighten up, good..ill try that, until then y'all should be fine. But when a time comes to put advice into practice...give it a go!
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Duck wrote:
Matty is right...but it's not that simple.
Take life for what it is...the bad, and most important, the good!
The best way [for me] to solve my problems is basically to take it step by step.
1. What is the problem
2. What caused the problem
3. How do I change, fix, solve, or etc. the problem (hand in hand w/ 5)
4. How do I present the solution to the problem (hand in hand w/ 4)
5. Here it goes... present the solution to the problem (the 1st was practice)
5. How do I relax myself in relief (sigh, now what can I do to make this moment more worth it)

God Bless!

If someone is annoyed with you, you would basically ask the person the above questions... What did I do to get you upset, how can I change the things I do to upset you, but still keep what makes me me, so if I do that then you will lighten up, good..ill try that, until then y'all should be fine. But when a time comes to put advice into practice...give it a go!

It would probably be alot easier if I actually had a solution. I don't know what to do. Last night I seriously thought my best friend killed herself because of somehting I did.
Back to top Go down
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Okay... problem : your best friend hates you. I can't exactly give a solution when I don't know why. I don't know if you already said why...but I don't know. Which is why I wrote that because you know all there is to know about your personal situation...and all you need to do is evaluate. lol...I like the word evaluate.
Back to top Go down
Kia
n00b
n00b

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:40 pm

have you tried to say im sorry and mean it. tell her how much it hurts to have her mad at you. tell her you want to try and be friends again and just talk to her and see where she is coming from.
Back to top Go down
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx
n00b
n00b
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx

Female
Number of posts : 513
Humor : i murdered my teddy... is that a crime???
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:35 am

KIA is right... just tell her the truth... but if she wants time... give it to her,...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/buriedangel24
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Problems   Nothing but Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Problems
Page 1 of 1