Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryRespect In Lyrics ... Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

Respect In Lyrics ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronn914
n00b
n00b

Male
Number of posts : 41
Humor : alpacas
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Respect In Lyrics ... Empty
PostSubject: Respect In Lyrics ...   Respect In Lyrics ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:09 pm

I quite often get in arguments cuz i dont like hardly any rap and no1 who likes rap has agreed with the big reason i dont listen 2 it ....... respect..... when i listen 2 a song i listen 2 the music and the lyrics and most rap songs you hear hav really retarded,disrespectfull lyrics even if sum hav kool beats.... alot of the time its talking about women as object but there are plenty of other ways they disrespect ppl .... im just wondering if there is even 1 person out there who listens 2 alot of rap who will agree with me that the lyrics in it tend 2 be disrespectfull (im not saying always) and thats a perfectly good reason not 2 like it .... whew Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Respect In Lyrics ...   Respect In Lyrics ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:04 pm

True! I will ALWAYS be a fan of rap..no matter what (I think) But I've agreed with that statement since the day I could comprehend and analyze the lyrics. That is indeed, True!
Back to top Go down
Ronn914
n00b
n00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respect In Lyrics ...   Respect In Lyrics ... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:46 pm

THANK YOU DUCK Smile Smile Smile Smile i dont drive so i hav 2 listen 2 my bros music in the car and we've gottin in countless arguments on whether songs were disrespectfull or not ..... iv liked alot of beats in rap songs but i just cant listen 2 sumthing that bugs me that bad :/
Back to top Go down
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Respect In Lyrics ...   Respect In Lyrics ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:46 pm

lol, I haven't been back to the forum in a while...but I'm back...so here's your YOU'RE WELCOME!!! That's all I listen to 65% of time is the beat, because I already know what to expect. But Common, Kanye and T.I.(not as much) have some decent tracks that have inspiring and motivational lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Kia
n00b
n00b

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Respect In Lyrics ...   Respect In Lyrics ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:18 am

hey ronn. yeah i definently agree with you about the lyrics in a lot of those songs. yeah i still listen to most of them but i do change the ones that are like "in your face" disrespectful. but i cant just limit rap/hip hop to be the only genre to have bad lyrics. all genes do. we as the listeners just have to be selective to what we listen to.
Back to top Go down
Ronn914
n00b
n00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respect In Lyrics ...   Respect In Lyrics ... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:23 am

very true Smile well put
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect In Lyrics ...   Respect In Lyrics ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect In Lyrics ...
Page 1 of 1