Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryThis is the new me Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

This is the new me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male
Number of posts : 635
Humor : Scene Kids
Registration date : 2008-03-20

This is the new me Empty
PostSubject: This is the new me   This is the new me Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:42 am

I've changed for the better. This is what happened when I went to the mall with my girlfriend.

As he walked with her, he put his arm around her waist. She looked at him and smiled, knowing that she feels protected. As they walked in the mall another girl came up to him and asked him what his name was. He told the other girl his name and held the first girl tight explaining that his girlfriend was by his side. The girl then felt safe, knowing that her boyfriend won't ever cheat on her. As the boy spotted his friends he shouted out to them to call them over. He told them that he wanted to spend time with his girlfriend so he invited her to hang with them. The girl felt comforted because he's not embarrassed to be with her. Someone from the boy's school spotted them and insulted the girl and called her ugly. The girl then felt sad and almost started to cry. The boy look at the girl and told her to stop crying. He told her that she was beautiful and wiped away her tears. He lifted her chin and gave her a small kiss on the lips in front of everyone. The girl felt secure because she knew she could count on him to be there. THe boy then went up to the bully and punched him. One hit and he fell to the ground. The boy then told the bully to never mess with his girl again. The girl felt gaurded because she knew that she won't need to worry about bullies anymore. The boy held her hand as they walked through the mall. As the day went on the boy never let go of the girl's hand. The girl felt loved because the boy's feeling were so strong towards her. As they left the mall the boy gave her one last hug and gave her another small kiss on the lips goodbye. As the girl walked away she felt perfect, because the boy was everyhting she wanted. As the boy walked away he felt lonely, because the girl was also everything he wanted and he never wanted to leave her.

Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thuendoftime

This is the new me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: Write poetry /Fact/Fiction stories etc, HERE!-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com