Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryPaul's Rebirth Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

Paul's Rebirth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male
Number of posts : 635
Humor : Scene Kids
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Welcome to the Socialounge Sope Opra.

This is a story I started writing while I was bored one day in school. I showed it to some of my friends and they loved it.
I will add a chapter every week so keep checking back for more.
If you have any questions about the story just PM me. I will not reply to quesitons like "What happens next?"

Paul's Rebirth
By Jared LeBouef and Ben Primeaux

Chapter 1: Broken

Paul sat in his bed down in his bed talking to Victoria on the phone. They have been quiet for a little while so Paul chose to break the silence. “So what do you have planned for this weekend?” He asks. There is a short pause and then Victoria finally responds “I’m hanging out with Trevor at the mall after school on Friday.” Disappointed, Paul says “You sure have been seeing him a lot lately. If I weren’t such a trusting boyfriend I would think something is going on.” Paul laughs a little bit hoping Victoria would do the same but its nothing but silence. Paul starts to wonder why Victoria is keeping to herself so he asks her what’s wrong. She replies “It seems we aren’t close anymore.” Paul starts to cry a little bit as Victoria continues. “There just doesn’t seem to be any chemistry between us. I don’t think we can date anymore. I think I am in love with Trevor.” As Victoria finishes she hangs up. Paul cries some more and tries to call her back, but her phone is turned off.

After about an hour of Victoria no answering her phone Paul decides to walk to her house. Paul thinks to himself “Did I do something wrong?” As he gets to Victoria’s house he taps on her bedroom window, but no body answers. He then goes to the front door and knocks. As he hears some one coming he tries to hide his tears. Victoria’s mom comes to the door. “May I help you?” She asks. Paul replies “Is Victoria home?” Victoria’s mom tells him that Victoria is at the movies with Trevor. “Can you tell her that I dropped by and can you ask her to call me when she gets back?” Paul asks sadly. At this point Victoria comes up her driveway in Trevor’s car.

Paul stares at the car in disbelief. He turns around and asks Victoria’s mom if they can be alone for a few minutes. Victoria’s mom agrees and goes back inside the house. Victoria gets out of the car and says goodbye to Trevor. She gives him a small kiss on the cheek and gets out. Trevor drives off as Victoria walks up to Paul and tries to explain to him about what she said on the phone, but before she can say anything Paul hugs her and relaxes his head on her shoulder. He whispers “I love you.” in her ear. He holds her tight and says “I will never let you go.”

10 minutes have passed and Paul hasn’t let go. Victoria finally speaks and says “I am ready to let you go, so please let go of me.” Paul takes his head off of her shoulder and looks her in the eyes in shock. He loosens on his grip and Victoria breaks the hug. Paul understands her and walks away. Whenever he gets to the other side of the road Victoria realizes what she is losing and chases after Paul. She shouts out his name but he doesn’t hear and keeps walking. Victoria shouts again and Paul turns around and shouts out “What?!” When he finishes saying that he hears something and turns to his left. He sees a car coming at a fast speed In the distance. He tries to signal her to stop but she doesn’t realize what he’s trying to say so she continues running to him. When Victoria gets to the road the car is too close to completely stop but the car slams on its breaks, but all this does is cause it to start spinning out of control. Paul runs towards Victoria and holds her tight to protect her. As Victoria finally notices the car she whispers a faint “I love you, Paul” to him. The car hits them both since they are both in the middle of the road.

Two months after the accident has passed and Paul is still in the hospital, unconscious. Victoria has waited by his bedside everyday hoping he would wake up. Since Paul was protecting Victoria he took most of the impact. Victoria only suffered a sprained wrist and a bruised side. The doctor said that Paul should be in a coma for at least 6 months. As she waits, Victoria thinks about all of the bad things she has done to Paul. She sits next to Paul’s body and begs him to wake up even though he can’t hear her. She starts to cry and says “Please wake up soon Paul.” A nurse walked in and said “I’m sorry Victoria but visiting hours are over for today. Same time tomorrow?” Victoria stood up and started to walk out of the room. She asked the nurse if she could sleep over tonight but the nurse said “You know the rules, Victoria. You can’t sleep over because you are a minor.” Victoria sighed and walked out of the room in tears.

Five months after the accident has passed and Victoria still visits Paul everyday. He is showing signs that he will wake up soon. Victoria is just counting the days until it is six months. She hears Paul groan a little bit and she goes to him. Paul’s eyes start to open and Victoria’s face lights up. Paul’s eyes open completely and he sees Victoria standing over him. Paul smiles and asks “What happened?” Victoria starts to cry tears of happiness and hugs Paul as tight as she can. “I’m so sorry I hurt you! Thank you for saving my life! I love you!” Victoria shouts. Paul sits up and says “You’re welcome. I love you too.” Victoria smiles and lets go of Paul. He takes a deep breath and says “Thank you for the attention and everything, but who are you?”

Chapter 2: Subconcious

Victoria looks into Paul’s eyes and asks “Do you really no know who I am?” Paul looks back at her and says “I’m sorry, but no.” When Paul finishes talking Victoria starts to tear up. She tries to hide it by hanging her head down and covering her face with her bangs. She stands up and walks out of the room without saying a word. Paul lays back down in his bed and thinks about what just happened. “Who was she?” he thinks to himself. “Maybe I should get some sleep.” Paul gets comfortable in his bed and closes his eyes.

While Paul is asleep he has a weird dream about him hugging a girl and a loud car horn. Paul wakes up in a cold sweat worried about what was going to happen in his dream. “I can’t remember anything” He says silently. “Who is this girl?” He looks at the clock, its 2:30 in the morning. Not being able to sleep, Paul grabs the TV remote and finds a channel he likes. While channel surfing Paul falls asleep again. This time in his dream he is hugging a girl and a car is getting closer and closer but he can’t move out of the way. He whispers “I love you”

He stays asleep for the rest of the night but then ext morning he wakes up and his friend Eli comes into the room. “Good, you’re awake” Eli says. “I heard about what happened. I visited a few times before but you were still in your coma.” Paul looks at Eli and asks “What do you mean ‘what happened’?” Eli looks at Paul with a confused look. “You don’t know?” Eli asks. Paul nods and asks “Can you tell me?” Eli agrees and explains everything to Paul. He tells him about the crash and him being in a coma for five months. He tells him everything except about how he protected Victoria because he doesn’t exactly know how it happened. Paul just lays there trying not to believe what he is hearing. When Eli finishes explaining Paul asks “What happened while I was in a coma? Why am I having problems remembering things?” Eli says “I don’t know. You’re going to have to ask a doctor about that.” Eli thinks for a minute. “So, if you’re having problems remembering things, do you remember who I am?” Eli asks. Paul looks at Eli with a serious face and says “No, honestly I don’t. You just seemed so nice to me so I played along.” Sadly Eli says “It was nice talking to you again. I’m keeping Jessica waiting in the lobby. I’m taking her home. I’ll talk to you later.” Eli gives Paul a high five and walks out or the room. Paul sits in his bed an thinks. Why can’t I stop thinking about that girl? Who is she?” Paul lays down in his bed and falls asleep.

Chapter 3: Jaessica?

Two weeks have passed since Paul was woken up from the coma and he remembers everything except for Victoria. He has no recollection of her at all. His dreams are the same every night. He has healed well enough to be let out of the hospital. His memories have been triggered by him saying, seeing, touching, or reenacting something. Since he hasn’t come in contact with Victoria since she left the hospital room in tears he isn’t able to remember her. Paul is meeting Eli and Jessica at The Field. “The Field” is in the middle of the town. It’s a mile long and a mile wide. It’s nothing but a grassland with a big tree in the middle. The tree is the trademark of the town. During Spring the flowers bloom making it the perfect dating spot for new couples, but right now, during summer, its just a spot for friends to hang out and get away from all the noise of the city.

As Paul, Eli, and Jessica are walking in The Field. Jessica grabs Eli’s arm and says “Don’t you love walking through this place at night? The city lights put a nice lighting in the sky.” Jessica smiles and continues to walk in unison with Eli. “I thought we were coming here to hang out and relax. I don’t want to be a tag along on your guys’ date.” Paul said laughing. Eli apologizes but continues to stay close to Jessica. Paul, seeing how happy they are together, randomly says “There’s a girl that I’ve been dreaming about. I don’t know who she is but I feel like I know her somehow. I don’t remember being with her at all.” Eli looks at Paul confused and says “Just tune it out and be happy.” Paul agrees and the night continues.

The next morning Paul wakes up to his phone ringing. He picks it up but before he can say hello he is interrupted by a girl crying. Even though he doesn’t know who the girl is he asks her what’s wrong. She doesn’t answer and just keeps crying. He asks her if she wants to talk about it. She says no and then says “I love you. Don’t ever forget me.” and she hangs up. Confused on what just happened, Paul looks at the caller ID. The call came from Jessica’s house.

After that Paul gets a call from Eli. Paul picks up the phone and asks if anything is going on between him and Jessica. Eli said that they are going through a rough time and might break up. Paul didn’t want to tell him about the phone call from Jessica just now because it might make him feel even worse. So Paul just talks to Eli and tries to figure out what’s going on between him and Jessica. “She just doesn’t seem interested in me anymore. She’s always ‘busy’ and can never talk. I think she likes someone else.” Eli says sadly. “That reminds me of something.” Paul says to himself. Paul then says he has to go and hangs up the phone. “What Eli said reminded me of something I went through.” Paul says silently. Then a quote he had heard before pops into his head. “It just seems we aren’t close anymore. There is just no chemistry between us. I don’t think we can date anymore. I think I am in love with-” The quote cuts out as the phone rings again. He looks at the caller ID before he picks up. It says “Victoria” on the caller ID. Paul picks up and says hello but there was no answer. “Who is Victoria?” He asks himself. He sits in his room and thinks, hoping his lost memory will bring him answers.

Last edited by EifiBurakki on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thuendoftime
TaylorTeel:]
BADASS MODERATOR
BADASS MODERATOR

Female
Number of posts : 810
Humor : Male Erotica
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:43 pm

ooo i like it ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fuckingemomuch
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:22 pm

its about time soneone read it, lol. I need some reviews on it.
Back to top Go down
BADASS MODERATOR
BADASS MODERATOR

Female

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 pm

WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER hahaha
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 pm

Lookie, I added chapter 2 and three
Back to top Go down
BADASS MODERATOR
BADASS MODERATOR

Female

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 pm

prettyyy
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:00 pm

I'm in the midst of trying chapter 4 and on. I don't know how long it will be. I'm just making it up as I go along. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paul's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul's Rebirth   Paul's Rebirth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul's Rebirth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: Write poetry /Fact/Fiction stories etc, HERE!-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com