Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryWHAT A HO! - Page 2 Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

WHAT A HO!

Go down 
+6
Risa_Skankk
JaredJUVENILE
Duck
star_CB93
TaylorTeel:]
Empress0fKh@0s
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

IS SHE INNOCENT
OF COURSE, SHE'S A DISNEY STAR AND SHE'S INVINCIBLE!
WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Header110%WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Header11
 0% [ 0 ]
HELL NO, THAT b***h IS A HO!
WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Header11100%WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Header11
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kia
n00b
n00b

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-24

WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A HO!   WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:04 am

lol well i guess i dont keep up with these celebrities as much as a lot of other people, but whatever. its her life, her money, her back. dont waste your energy on something if doesnt directly involve you. i dont really care if some one is a prostitute. we have no right to judge them!
Back to top Go down
Empress0fKh@0s
Admin
Admin
Empress0fKh@0s

Female
Number of posts : 476
Humor : Oh, That's a B.E.T!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A HO!   WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:23 am

as far as caring if someones a prostitute or not..
its kind of interesting that you say "who cares?"
It's kinda sad that no one cares honestly, not even policemen sometimes if crime happens, just because of the fact that they are prostitutes-which sucks.
I think that's what's wrong with the world today. People just don't give a shit. If we cared, maybe we could actually help people.

To say we have no right to judge someone. I've never understood that statement, and I doubt I ever will.
Now I could understand if you were like don't judge someone solely because of how he/she dresses or their job or whatever, but if someones chipper, and very nice, would it not be safe to judge them as "chipper"?

Maybe what people are actually saying is "dont look down on others",
.....because to not 'judge' a person's character is impossible.

And in that case, I dont look down on Miley. But I will still use my 'judgement' and say that she shouldnt have taken pictures and made herself LOOK like a slut, in a wet shirt in the shower.

This is so much deeper than what some of you are realizing. Do you understand that as a young girl, she is fucking giving more fuel to pedophiles?
She knows she fucked up.

It's not really a big deal.

And on the same token, I too have fucked up, by having that pic of Taylor on the portal, because that is a lil too revealing for her age, but w.e, life goes on.

cheers <3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/socialounge
Matty Mischivous
n00b
n00b
Matty Mischivous

Male
Number of posts : 267
Humor : Bringing death apon imputant fools such as....HIM!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A HO!   WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:17 pm

I'M A HOE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mattymischivous
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A HO!   WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Ditto. Agree with Admin 100%. It's even worse for her because she is young and everyone knows the rep you hold as a disney channel star...not only that but she's the lead act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A HO!   WHAT A HO! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT A HO!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: Entertainment! :: Music :: Pop-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com