Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGallerySister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal... Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal... Empty
PostSubject: Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal...   Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:03 am

Okay I know alot of people can't stand them, but most of yall know I'm a huge MCR fan and their new record is due out supposedly early 2009! On top of that, it's supposed to be more along the lines of their major label debut, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, meaning a return to their original punk rock/pop-punk/slightly metal roots. Considering the fact that four members are married and one I hear is either engaged or at least in a relationship, the guys are in alot happier place mentally and emotionally than they've ever been, which is sure to effect the music. I have a feeling that the lyrics probably won't be quite as dark as their previous releases, but just as "beautifully chaotic" as ever. And I for one, can't wait! Anyone here with me on this one? Cool
Back to top Go down
cescamoemy
n00b
n00b
cescamoemy

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal...   Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:48 am

i love MCR!!! cant wait for their new album ^^ i miss gerard!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cescamoemy

PostSubject: Re: Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal...   Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:05 am

Haha I can't wait to see them all giving hilarious interviews! It's freaking hilarious when Frankie and Gee start picking on each other. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal...   Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: Entertainment! :: Music :: Indie/Rock/Metal-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com