Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGallery... I wiSh ... Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

... I wiSh ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx
n00b
n00b
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx

Female
Number of posts : 513
Humor : i murdered my teddy... is that a crime???
Registration date : 2008-05-09

... I wiSh ... Empty
PostSubject: ... I wiSh ...   ... I wiSh ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:44 am

... that i never FAILED ACCOUNTANCY...

huhuhuhu... im in total regret... and i know i'll be in total pain until the day i die...

because of that... my parents chose another course for me... adn i'ts NURSING...

i hate it!!! i hate the sight of BLOOD and all the creatures that doesn't breathe anymore... huhuhuhu...

my parents told me that i'm strong... so they know that i can handle it...

but they just don't know how badly im breaking down on the inside...

i'm soooo frustrated... my grades are high... but my dreams are falling apart...

I WANT TO BE A CPA LAWYER... but because of my stubbornness and lazyness... all is gone...

huhuhuhuuhhu...

i wish to be given the chance to take up ACCOUNTANCY again... but our college DEAN won't allow me... and my parents are against it...

my AUNTIE is the one paying for my studies... and if i shift course... she will not give money to support my studies...

i've got no other options but to do this...

but im afraid that i might just end up hating evryday of my life...

JUST LIKE NOW...

my friends and inspirations are just those who helps me move on... but i'm feeling that it's not enough anymore...

pale Crying or Very sad Sad confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/buriedangel24

... I wiSh ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: :~:The Lounge:~: (GENERAL DISCUSSION)-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com