Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGallerysooo the tyra show ;) Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

sooo the tyra show ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paigegorawr
BADASS MODERATOR
BADASS MODERATOR
paigegorawr

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-07

sooo the tyra show ;) Empty
PostSubject: sooo the tyra show ;)   sooo the tyra show ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:53 pm

which we all kno the admin watches lol

anyways i watched it this morning right, though i only caught the last 15 min or so.but it was about girls feeling...ugly? and that theres no reason to feel that way.and even though u may have a friend U feel is prettier or jus better than u that doesnt mean noone is noticing u too.

which like wow...
it actually made me feel idk...better about myself.
at times i can be VERY seflconcious about my appearance...mostly my physical appearance.i mean im the type of person who doesnt care about wat people say about me.like u either like me or u dont...and i most certainly dont expect EVRYONE to jus fall in love me ya kno.i dont wear makeup and dress awesome jus so i can impress evryone and have people like me and not talk about me.but i do it cuz it makes ME feel better about myself.idc if U think im ugly...cuz if I feel im pretty then wat does it matter?

and well tyra jus made me feel idk.
like she made me feel i dont HAVE to wear makeup and etc. in order for me to feel pretty...and that i shuld feel pretty no matter what. and now i do.

jus idk she made me feel so much better about myself.

although i think i might have took the message more strongly than she intended her viewers to take it...but in those 15 min or so i feel it really turned me around.

like AHHHH!
go tyra Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/datonewhitegirl
Empress0fKh@0s
Admin
Admin
Empress0fKh@0s

Female
Number of posts : 476
Humor : Oh, That's a B.E.T!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: sooo the tyra show ;)   sooo the tyra show ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/socialounge
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: sooo the tyra show ;)   sooo the tyra show ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Tyra ain't got nothin on Oprah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooo the tyra show ;)   sooo the tyra show ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooo the tyra show ;)
Page 1 of 1