Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryconfused. Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

confused.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockerChick
n00b
n00b
RockerChick

Female
Number of posts : 6
Humor : I am pretty funny, once you get to know me. Everyone says I make them laugh!
Registration date : 2008-05-15

confused. Empty
PostSubject: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:29 pm

My ex and I broke up three weeks ago. He basically left me and then went to another girl an hour later. I am still upset. Today is his birthday and I wanted to be the one he shares it with. I don't understand why he would just leave me like that. She is ugly too! It's like a rebound, right? Cause me and him were having problems with constantly fighting and he liked the fact that he didn't fight with her. What the f**k? She was his friend; of course they won't fight like we did! When I was his friend, we NEVER fought. How can their relationship last like that? She even has a lot of flaws he doesn't like. It makes no sense. I wanted to call him up tonight and say Happy Birthday, but everyone says not to so I can show him I am over it and don't give a f**k about him anymore, but I really do still care and I just want him back in my arms so badly. Advice would be appreciated, but please don't call me stupid or anything, I know I am stupid for wanting him back; I am just really hurt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shamlee
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male
Number of posts : 635
Humor : Scene Kids
Registration date : 2008-03-20

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:33 pm

You seem to be having the same problem as me. Me and my ex broke up 2 months ago and I still want her back badly. I can't really help you out by saying what you should change about yourself to get him back, but I can give you some advice on what NOT to do.

1. If you and him get in a fight about you wanting him back, don't keep bothering him. It will only make it worse on yourself.

2. Don't confess your love for him. It WILL NOT persuade him to take you back. No matter how sure you are.

3. If you and him still talk on the phone like when you were dating, don't say "I love you" everytime you hang up. It will lose the effect on both you and him when you say it and mean it.

I know EXACTLY how you are feeling right now. If you have any questions just ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thuendoftime
RockerChick
n00b
n00b
RockerChick

Female
Humor : I am pretty funny, once you get to know me. Everyone says I make them laugh!

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:40 pm

EifiBurakki wrote:
You seem to be having the same problem as me. Me and my ex broke up 2 months ago and I still want her back badly. I can't really help you out by saying what you should change about yourself to get him back, but I can give you some advice on what NOT to do.

1. If you and him get in a fight about you wanting him back, don't keep bothering him. It will only make it worse on yourself.

2. Don't confess your love for him. It WILL NOT persuade him to take you back. No matter how sure you are.

3. If you and him still talk on the phone like when you were dating, don't say "I love you" everytime you hang up. It will lose the effect on both you and him when you say it and mean it.

I know EXACTLY how you are feeling right now. If you have any questions just ask me.

aww. I am so glad I am not alone in this. Well, in the beginning of our breakup, I was fine when I was around him. I didn't even mention us and we made a deal that we would not talk about the "us" situation. But... he would ALWAYS bring up the us situation and he would say he was sorry, etc. Then, I would begin to cry profusely. Why would he mention us when I was fine without him doing so and then he made it so much worse everytime he mentioned us. We haven't had any contact in the past week-ish. It's probably been more than a week, but feels like an eternity. I just want to speak to him and hear his voice. It's driving me insane. I don't want to still feel like this two months from now. How are you dealing with it?
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:24 pm

RockerChick wrote:
aww. I am so glad I am not alone in this. Well, in the beginning of our breakup, I was fine when I was around him. I didn't even mention us and we made a deal that we would not talk about the "us" situation. But... he would ALWAYS bring up the us situation and he would say he was sorry, etc. Then, I would begin to cry profusely. Why would he mention us when I was fine without him doing so and then he made it so much worse everytime he mentioned us. We haven't had any contact in the past week-ish. It's probably been more than a week, but feels like an eternity. I just want to speak to him and hear his voice. It's driving me insane. I don't want to still feel like this two months from now. How are you dealing with it?

I'm not. Every night I actually have to question whether or not I should kill myself. She means everyhitng to me, but she doesn't believe me.

I hurt myself purposely so I could get in the hospital just hoping I could get her attention. I want her back so badly it hurts. I would do anything to get her back.

Don't make the same mistakes I did, or you will be in the same situation as me.
Back to top Go down
Empress0fKh@0s
Admin
Admin
Empress0fKh@0s

Female
Number of posts : 476
Humor : Oh, That's a B.E.T!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Aww, Eifi, yes please don't do that. I've found that that kind of behavior pushes the other person away.
Shiiiiiiiiit, Son! Stop questioning yourself about that! This forum needs you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/socialounge
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:47 pm

International Douche Bag wrote:
Aww, Eifi, yes please don't do that. I've found that that kind of behavior pushes the other person away.
Shiiiiiiiiit, Son! Stop questioning yourself about that! This forum needs you! Very Happy

lol thanks.
Back to top Go down
RockerChick
n00b
n00b
RockerChick

Female

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:12 am

EifiBurakki wrote:
RockerChick wrote:

I'm not. Every night I actually have to question whether or not I should kill myself. She means everyhitng to me, but she doesn't believe me.

I hurt myself purposely so I could get in the hospital just hoping I could get her attention. I want her back so badly it hurts. I would do anything to get her back.

aww no dont do anything like that. trust me, it pushes them away further if you attempt it. when you went to the hospital, did she come? and how are you? are you alright from the hospital?

I miss my ex a lot. Some nights I hope to die too. Then, I realize I won't be alive to make his life hell when I get back to school. Very Happy

You don't even have to do anything to make their lives hell, either. All you have to do is be or act happy and maybe make some changes and they will realize what they lost when they see you super happy. Trust me!
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:05 pm

RockerChick wrote:
EifiBurakki wrote:
RockerChick wrote:

aww no dont do anything like that. trust me, it pushes them away further if you attempt it. when you went to the hospital, did she come? and how are you? are you alright from the hospital?

I miss my ex a lot. Some nights I hope to die too. Then, I realize I won't be alive to make his life hell when I get back to school. Very Happy

You don't even have to do anything to make their lives hell, either. All you have to do is be or act happy and maybe make some changes and they will realize what they lost when they see you super happy. Trust me!

1. We don't go to the same school so I can't really do anything.
2. Everytime I seem to get attatched to another girl she always gets jealous. So I end up breaking up with the girl hoping to get Skylar back.

EDIT: About the hospital thing. I didn't stay over night. I went for four hours. I called her right before i went though and I didn't talk to her until the next morning. SHe said she actually hoped I broke my wrist.

Last edited by EifiBurakki on Sat May 17, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skylarisapokemon
n00b
n00b
skylarisapokemon

Female
Number of posts : 388
Humor : Dancing with Taylor
Registration date : 2008-05-16

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:32 pm

This is from the OTHER side. I broke up with my boyfriend for another guy for several different reasons

1. I liked this guy more than i was liking my current boyfriend and i couldnt put myself, or him through that, i couldnt be with someone when im thinking of someone else.
2. We did fight alot, and everytime we tried breaks they didnt work out.
3. i knew my ex was going to miss me, but that paine would be alot better than the pain of cheating.
4. My ex is still missing me and wanting me back, and im sorry but i can just dump someone I know that I can work out with, I know our relationship is going to work out as a long one, i just wish my ex would understand that i did this for him and me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/narutown
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:52 pm

skylarisapokemon wrote:
This is from the OTHER side. I broke up with my boyfriend for another guy for several different reasons

1. I liked this guy more than i was liking my current boyfriend and i couldnt put myself, or him through that, i couldnt be with someone when im thinking of someone else.
2. We did fight alot, and everytime we tried breaks they didnt work out.
3. i knew my ex was going to miss me, but that paine would be alot better than the pain of cheating.
4. My ex is still missing me and wanting me back, and im sorry but i can just dump someone I know that I can work out with, I know our relationship is going to work out as a long one, i just wish my ex would understand that i did this for him and me.

That sounds a little selfish. No offense but it does.

1. Everyone thinks of other people when they are dating, its just a test not to fail them. You should always hope that your love would work out. Not dump a person for someone you have a crush on. I made that mistake and it was a horrible desicion.

2. Every couple fights. Its involuntry. It happens. What you need to do is overcome those fights and see over them. Look the other person in the eyes and see why you loved them in a first place. Don't just end it. A single feeling of love overcomes all fights in the past, no matter how hard it seems.

3. Why do you think he would miss you? Because he loves you and has feeling for you. You need to see that.

4. You say you can't dump someone you know will work out for someone else. But you said in your post that you dumped your current bf for another guy. Why can you do that to him but not for him? If you loved your ex in the first place then its possible to love him again. I'm not saying dump your bf for him, but if he misses you that badly, give him another chance. What can it hurt. If things go wrong again (like if he cheatso n you, or you get into a really seirous fight) then finally break up with him and end it.
Back to top Go down
skylarisapokemon
n00b
n00b
skylarisapokemon

Female

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:56 am

EifiBurakki wrote:

That sounds a little selfish. No offense but it does.

1. Everyone thinks of other people when they are dating, its just a test not to fail them. You should always hope that your love would work out. Not dump a person for someone you have a crush on. I made that mistake and it was a horrible desicion.

2. Every couple fights. Its involuntry. It happens. What you need to do is overcome those fights and see over them. Look the other person in the eyes and see why you loved them in a first place. Don't just end it. A single feeling of love overcomes all fights in the past, no matter how hard it seems.

3. Why do you think he would miss you? Because he loves you and has feeling for you. You need to see that.

4. You say you can't dump someone you know will work out for someone else. But you said in your post that you dumped your current bf for another guy. Why can you do that to him but not for him? If you loved your ex in the first place then its possible to love him again. I'm not saying dump your bf for him, but if he misses you that badly, give him another chance. What can it hurt. If things go wrong again (like if he cheatso n you, or you get into a really seirous fight) then finally break up with him and end it.

1. It wasnt a crush, it was starting to scare me, that i was being so horrid to my ex.
2. Our fights are brutal, im talking we both get to the point where we are threating to hurt eachother.
3. I understand her does, completely....but I dont feel the same way for him, and im not going to subject myself to that JUST to make him happy.
4. thats just IT, I have given him MANY chances, i just wish he'd understand that he blew his chances, he just didnt know what he had til it was gone
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:07 am

skylarisapokemon wrote:

1. It wasnt a crush, it was starting to scare me, that i was being so horrid to my ex.
2. Our fights are brutal, im talking we both get to the point where we are threating to hurt eachother.
3. I understand her does, completely....but I dont feel the same way for him, and im not going to subject myself to that JUST to make him happy.
4. thats just IT, I have given him MANY chances, i just wish he'd understand that he blew his chances, he just didnt know what he had til it was gone

1. But you dumped him for another guy, he didn't even see it coming. You can't do that.

2. What do you feel about him now? You may have fights, maybe even big ones, but you ALWAYS get over them. Couples fight all the time, its just to see if you get through them is what the challenge is.

3. Why don't you feel the same way for him. You used to feel that way for him didn't you? It can happen again. You just won't chance it. He is willing to do anything so he can hold you in his arms or just to even see you. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

4. Now he realizes what he is missing, what more pain do you want him to go through. He cries everynight because you won't take him back. He knows he fucked up, big time. He is sorry for what he did and they will not happen again. He wants to make everything right. Let him have that chance.
Back to top Go down
skylarisapokemon
n00b
n00b
skylarisapokemon

Female

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:51 am

EifiBurakki wrote:

1. But you dumped him for another guy, he didn't even see it coming. You can't do that.

2. What do you feel about him now? You may have fights, maybe even big ones, but you ALWAYS get over them. Couples fight all the time, its just to see if you get through them is what the challenge is.

3. Why don't you feel the same way for him. You used to feel that way for him didn't you? It can happen again. You just won't chance it. He is willing to do anything so he can hold you in his arms or just to even see you. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

4. Now he realizes what he is missing, what more pain do you want him to go through. He cries everynight because you won't take him back. He knows he fucked up, big time. He is sorry for what he did and they will not happen again. He wants to make everything right. Let him have that chance.

1. He saw it coming, We got into a huge fight before the final break up, and i think he pretty much knew that was it

2. sure i fight with him....ALOT he is still my friend but im tired of seeing him hurt and moping like this, all its doing is screwing up our lives, my parents want me to stop talking to him because its gotten so bad

3. He cheated on me, he taught me something by that, taught me that i will never let any man walk all over me ever again.

4. No more pain, I want him to back off, to get both of our lives over with, and get over all of this, like it or not, im in love with my boyfriend, and soemone who broke my heart isnt getting in the way of that.

This needs to be over, we are basically just filling this board with useless things
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:43 am

skylarisapokemon wrote:

1. He saw it coming, We got into a huge fight before the final break up, and i think he pretty much knew that was it

2. sure i fight with him....ALOT he is still my friend but im tired of seeing him hurt and moping like this, all its doing is screwing up our lives, my parents want me to stop talking to him because its gotten so bad

3. He cheated on me, he taught me something by that, taught me that i will never let any man walk all over me ever again.

4. No more pain, I want him to back off, to get both of our lives over with, and get over all of this, like it or not, im in love with my boyfriend, and soemone who broke my heart isnt getting in the way of that.

This needs to be over, we are basically just filling this board with useless things

1. I DIDN'T know that was it. We've gotten in fights before. I thought it was just gonna be like the others. I don't want it to be over.

2. I'm always moping around because I am so in love with you. It hurts to not have you. I want you so badly. I would do anyhting for you.

3. Yes, I cheated on you and it was THE BIGGEST mistake of my life. It won't happen again. I won't walk over you. If I mess up one more time you can end it. I just want you back so badly.

4. I won't break your heart again. You fell out of love with me because of the things that I have done and the things that I have said. I'm not doing any of those things again, and I'm not gonna say anything like what I said before again. That was the only thing getting in the way of our love. Now there is nothing. I want just one more chance Skylar. I am begging you.
Back to top Go down
skylarisapokemon
n00b
n00b
skylarisapokemon

Female

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:13 pm

I can't do something that I feel is not a good chocie.
Back to top Go down
RockerChick
n00b
n00b
RockerChick

Female

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:18 pm

EifiBurakki wrote:
RockerChick wrote:
EifiBurakki wrote:
RockerChick wrote:

1. We don't go to the same school so I can't really do anything.
2. Everytime I seem to get attatched to another girl she always gets jealous. So I end up breaking up with the girl hoping to get Skylar back.

EDIT: About the hospital thing. I didn't stay over night. I went for four hours. I called her right before i went though and I didn't talk to her until the next morning. SHe said she actually hoped I broke my wrist.

wow... that's harsh! why would she want you to break your wrist? i agree with everything your saying to the other girl, by the way. People give up on love so easily because they don't wanna put in the effort to make it work! They think it would just be easier to start new with someone else where they don't have problems ... yet! No wonder why more than half of the world is divorced. And if everyone is THIS lazy, I'm not even going to bother getting into a relationship again. Man, every relationship has enormous amounts of fighting. Sometimes, the fights can make your relationship stronger. I remember making up and it made our relationship a lot sweeter and much stronger and better and then they get worse but it's because no one tried to fucking make it work. Hey, I know one day when me and you are over our ex's, they will come running back! And by that time, we will be long gone and happier without them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:16 pm

RockerChick wrote:
wow... that's harsh! why would she want you to break your wrist? i agree with everything your saying to the other girl, by the way. People give up on love so easily because they don't wanna put in the effort to make it work! They think it would just be easier to start new with someone else where they don't have problems ... yet! No wonder why more than half of the world is divorced. And if everyone is THIS lazy, I'm not even going to bother getting into a relationship again. Man, every relationship has enormous amounts of fighting. Sometimes, the fights can make your relationship stronger. I remember making up and it made our relationship a lot sweeter and much stronger and better and then they get worse but it's because no one tried to fucking make it work. Hey, I know one day when me and you are over our ex's, they will come running back! And by that time, we will be long gone and happier without them Very Happy

I'm glad you agree with me and all but that last statement sounds a little conceited. I agree with you on the fighting thing; making us closer. Everytime we make up we always talk on the phone afterwards and its so nice.

skylarisapokemon wrote:

Stranger things have happened between us. The least you can do is give it a shot.

Last edited by EifiBurakki on Sun May 18, 2008 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skylarisapokemon
n00b
n00b
skylarisapokemon

Female

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:02 am

I dont want to
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:34 am

skylarisapokemon wrote:
I dont want to

You have before. The only thing stopping it is you. You know how happy you were when you were with me. It will be even better this time because I won't make those stupid mistakes I did before.

No more lies. No more cheating. No more saying "I want you to die"

I promise things will work out.
Back to top Go down
RockerChick
n00b
n00b
RockerChick

Female

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:34 pm

EifiBurakki wrote:
RockerChick wrote:

I'm glad you agree with me and all but that last statement sounds a little conceited. I agree with you on the fighting thing; making us closer. Everytime we make up we always talk on the phone afterwards and its so nice.

skylarisapokemon wrote:

Stranger things have happened between us. The least you can do is give it a shot.

Well I wouldn't say that last statement was "conceited." I'd say it was being positive or optimistic incase their is no chance of getting back together.
Back to top Go down
JaredJUVENILE
n00b
n00b
JaredJUVENILE

Male

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:43 pm

Yeah, I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused.   confused. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confused.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: Love Life- Relationships/Crushes!-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com