Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGalleryAH! I need some help with this.... Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

AH! I need some help with this....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Risa_Skankk
n00b
n00b
Risa_Skankk

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-03-11

AH! I need some help with this.... Empty
PostSubject: AH! I need some help with this....   AH! I need some help with this.... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Okay..So if any of you have read the Introduce Yourself topic...
You'd know a little about me and they guy that I'm "seeing".

Well I need some opinions...and help.

So Tom's ex-girlfriend is a good friend of mine. And she's kinda living at his house cause his mom's SUPER nice and his ex has no where else to go...
And she wants him AGAIN, but he doesn't want her. But she doesn't understand that.
And I want to sit down and talk to him and be like...
"I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to get hurt. But I need to know whats going on? I know your not ready for a full commitment, But I need to know how you really feel.."
Sooo yeaaa. I really like him, but I'm not sure what to do...I'm really shy and I have a hard time telling people how I feel. Like I can say I'm going to tell him that...But then when I get the chance [if I ever get him alone w/ his ex around] I'll probably just freeze up and aviod telling him about it.

So does anyone think they can help me....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marisabreanne
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: AH! I need some help with this....   AH! I need some help with this.... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Hey Risa, opening up to your boyfriend can be pretty tough. And it doesn't help to have his ex around. But without communication and integrity, no relationship will survive. So don't procrastinate until the opportunity is lifeless, go for it! If this relationship means anything to him, he will love the fact that you have opened your heart. More than anything, he will understand to make the effort to put the conversation into full effect. And as far as the ex, you should also have a chat with her, and let her know that you and your boyfriend (her ex) have a relationship that could potentially increase. I call that the "For the Record" speech...no matter how you say it, you're setting the record straight. About the "freezing-up"... When you freeze-up, your body is self-consciously letting you know that tension could arouse, and that you need to prepare yourself for any sort of reaction(s) that may occur, But it's no biggie! You'll thank yourself when you get it over with!

P.S. Not to blow your cover Risa...but you should let your boyfriend know that you had a talk with his ex, just in case she's the "go back and tell him about it" type. That way, there will be no warning alerts, or arguments! But this should be the easiest part, not a sweat!!!
Back to top Go down
Risa_Skankk
n00b
n00b
Risa_Skankk

Female

PostSubject: Re: AH! I need some help with this....   AH! I need some help with this.... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Thanks.
Well I haven't talked to him in like 3-4 days cause I don't want to call his house and have her pick up the phone. And he wont call me unless she's not there...which is rare...But I think im going to call him tomorrow cause he's going to have his daughter and I have some clothes for her. So I'm guinna call and be like "Come down with Kaylin so I can give you the outfuts for her. But don't bring Toni."
But like I was telling my friend..If it's ment to happen it will happen. And if its not ment to be then it wont happen. But it's like whatever anymore.

And thanks for the help <3
Back to top Go down
Duck
n00b
n00b
Duck

Female
Number of posts : 553
Humor : I laugh at everything and ANYTHING !!!
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: AH! I need some help with this....   AH! I need some help with this.... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:00 pm

Oh, no problem Risa! You both should feel comfortable talking to each other around anyone. But maybe your boyfriend has things he needs to resolve with his girlfriend (like making it official that they won't be seeing each other again) before he can make the big jump with you! And I think it's a great idea to offer to spend some time with him and his child, whether he says yes or no, he'll be thankful that he has you by his side!
Back to top Go down
Risa_Skankk
n00b
n00b
Risa_Skankk

Female

PostSubject: Re: AH! I need some help with this....   AH! I need some help with this.... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Yea I know.
I have to call him sometime today. So lets hope that everything works out fine :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AH! I need some help with this....   AH! I need some help with this.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AH! I need some help with this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot! :: LET'S CHAT!!! :: Love Life- Relationships/Crushes!-
Jump to:  
eXTReMe Tracker
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com