Socialounge - Coolest, BEST Teen Chat Spot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://socialounge.forumotion.com

RegisterHomeLog inPortalLatest imagesGallerySo. Situation Geesee_chat_button_9ADD US ON MYSPACE!!!

So. Situation

Go down 

Should I stay with my bf
Yes
So. Situation Header110%So. Situation Header11
 0% [ 0 ]
No
So. Situation Header11100%So. Situation Header11
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
TaylorTeel:]
BADASS MODERATOR
BADASS MODERATOR
TaylorTeel:]

Female
Number of posts : 810
Humor : Male Erotica
Registration date : 2008-03-03

So. Situation Empty
PostSubject: So. Situation   So. Situation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:18 pm

I met this guy Nick awhile ago online; he is sooooo gorgeous. Like the prettiest scene boy ever, and he is extremely sweet and caring. I met him in person last Saturday, and ohmygod; he is so much nicer and sop much of a gentleman in person. My mom even liked him. Which is suprising;; She even let us go in my room with the door closed, when she doesn't even usually let boys in my room. We rented the movie Saw, which I am terrified of; but he held me as I wimpered through it. I just felt so safe in his arms; I didn't even feel any lust towards him, which is weird for me because someone that hot I would just want to jump on them..but no it was pure careing and sweetness. He is just like, pretty much the perfect guy for me. We talk like all the time and he sweettalks me until I blush.
But the thing is, I have a boyfriend..And I really like my boyfriend a lot. And I realized that I didin't really love him, that he was pressureing me to until I believed it.. but I don't love him.. It's strange, it's like sex with him made me think I was somehow. But no, it feels like I used him to get over this one gyy Callum; (which on a later date I will explain the ENTIRE story of my broken heart..or today if im bored enough). But it did help me get over Callum. So I know I don't love my bf. I do like him a lot though, and he's like..pretty much 100% in love with me. I keep on breaking his heart though and it's killing me kind of. Like, my friends convinced me to tell him that I cheated on him, and when I did he was all hurt, and he cut really bad. I get sick of him being so negative about everything, I understand him being pesstimistic about me cheating on him, but he finds a way to make everything, like every situation and conversation negative. And that just irritates me. Like..a lot. And I've been trying to get all of the depression out of my life, and he's not really helping. But then it would seem to me that, that would be selfish, like someone broke my heart because they wanted to get depression out of their life, and it took me over a year to get over that. But I find that selfish, so I really don't know what to do. I want to wait it out with Andrew,(my bf); but sometimes I just don't know.
And then there's that guy that came over on Saturday, he's a happy person and I just think he would be perfect for me..

Plus Andrew keeps on thinking whenever I hand out with a guy I'm going to cheat on him, which isn't true :/ Negative Negative Negative :/
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fuckingemomuch

So. Situation
Page 1 of 1